DISABILITY EMPLOYMENT TRACKER
Find out where your company stands with the Disability Employment Tracker™. Complete the free and confidential assessment and receive a Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance in disability and veterans inclusion.
(The deadline to qualify for the 2020 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity has now closed.)
Use the Tracker Scorecard to:
- Measure your performance in six key inclusion aspects: Climate & Culture; Talent Sourcing; People Practices; Workplace & Technology; Strategy & Metrics; and Veterans Employment (optional).
- Compare your results to the group benchmark for each inclusion aspect.
- Identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- Track your progress year-over-year, by enrolling annually.
- Demonstrate that you are taking tangible steps toward meeting Labor Department employment targets for federal contractors.
Even more, your company will receive information on leading practices, high-level trends and demographic data drawn from all participating companies. View all the 2019 Tracker benchmarks.
Turn Your Data into a Plan
Put your Disability Employment Tracker™ Scorecard to work. Opt for the Disability Inclusion Executive Briefing, and NOD’s disability employment experts will use your company’s results to chart a plan to progress further. Your company will receive extensive benchmarking data, short-, medium- and long-term actions to advance your inclusion initiatives, and a playbook to gain internal buy-in.